Important drum creation workshop information
Thank you for joining us! We are positive you will LOVE your drum! However,
If you are unhappy with your drum after at least one month of regularly working with it, and did not abuse it any way, (as your care sheet lists) contact us to exchange it. We may decide to create the replacement for you, instead of having you do it again. We'll discuss this with you.
There are a few things you might want to bring.
- An apron or play clothes. You will be sanding, staining, & working with wet animal skin.
- Wood for your drumstick. If you have a piece of wood that fits comfortably in your hand and is about the length of your forearm and hand together, you can use it to make your drumstick. You don't have to; we have plenty for you to choose from.
- A favorite wood stain. Plain, with no varnish or coatings in it. We have plenty to choose from, this isn't required.
- Food/drinks. Bring what you want. Many prefer "clean eating" for this. If you are participating in an all-day workshop, remember lunch.
- Paralounge participants - This is a two part workshop. Session 1 is from 6-7:30 Friday. Session 2 is from 10:30am Saturday until you're done. Usually 2 - 3 hours. You need to purchase your paralounge ticket separately at www.paralounge.net