- Can I come shop today? No. We do not have a brick-and-mortar store. We are online & at festivals/markets only. See where we are by going to our Facebook. Link at the bottom of every page
- Are your products ethical? Yes, we do our very best to insure everything is fair trade, ethically and sustainably made. Most of our herbs are organically farmed.
- When will you have Amazonian herbs and rapeh be back in stock? Unfortunately, we don't know when we will have more. Changes in customs laws have blocked our imports from Peru.
What is the return policy? Because we offer natural herbs and snuff that can be tampered with, we do not accept returns on anything that is consumable. We do accept exchanges on qualifying damaged items, or jewelry that doesn't fit. You must contact us within 7 days of receipt to see if you qualify.
- What are the shipping options? We currently only offer shipping through USPS and UPS on all products in the U.S. We do NOT ship internationally, unless it's for a spirit drum workshop that we're facilitating.
- When will I receive my order? Products shipped with in the U.S. are usually received within 7 business days. Typically get your order to the post office on the next business day.
- What do I do if I received a defective order? If you receive a package that is damaged or broken, please send a picture of the damage within 7 days of receiving it and we will be happy to replace it.
- How do I make changes to an order I’ve already placed? If it has not been packaged or shipped, please contact us to make changes.
- How is the product made? Where do the materials come from? All of our teas and herbs are made by hand with the upmost love and care and intention of purity and healing. All the materials come from Iquitos, Peru.
- How do I contact your company if my question isn’t answered here? We have a Contact us page. We are happy to answer any questions anytime.